IDT Care Manager
The Care Manager, as part of an interdisciplinary team (IDT), serves frail elders, adults with physical disabilities and adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities who are members of Lakeland Care (LC). The team’s goal is to promote the overall well-being of the members LC serves by providing high quality, person-centered, outcome based care.
Under general direction of the Care Management Supervisor, this position provides care management and service coordination to LC members. As a member of the IDT, the care manager arranges for provision of services and supports based on a comprehensive assessment of the member's identified outcomes and needs. The IDT monitors the provision of services based on the member-centered plan per LC policy and procedures, and Department of Health Services (DHS) contract requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Certified Social Worker in the State of Wisconsin, or
- Bachelor’s degree in human services, psychology or related field with two (2) years’ experience working with elders or persons with disabilities preferred;
- Working knowledge of computers, computer programs, typing, and data entry.
- Ability to access members’ homes which are not required to comply with the ADA regulations.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Current WI driver’s license, acceptable driving record and proof of adequate insurance.
For more information or to apply: